MEDIN are delivering data through a network of accredited Data Archive Centres (DACs). The network is there to provide secure long-term storage of and access to marine data. Marine data encompasses a wide range of data types and usages and MEDIN is committed to providing as comprehensive a coverage as possible. New DACs in Marine Fisheries and Marine Historic Environment have recently been added.
The DACs listed below have all been through the accreditation process and their data holdings are provided through the MEDIN portal.
To submit, access or query data please contact the relevant DACs or MEDIN Enquiries.
The Archive for Marine Species and Habitats Data (DASSH)
for flora, fauna and habitat data more>>
If you are unsure which data archive centre to submit data to please contact MEDIN Enquiries .
related DAC documents
- MEDIN Annual Report 2013
- MEDIN DAC Annual Report 2014 (166 KB)
- MEDIN DAC Annual Report 2013 (257 KB)
- Summary of the MEDIN DAC accreditation requirements (185 KB)
- MEDIN recommends a standard data collection clause to be used in contracts (26.8 KB)
- MEDIN data flow case studies (39 KB)